Down syndroom

• omar

Een dochter 8jr van mijn zus heeft down syndroom die woont in Irak..

De probleem is dat ze dikker wordt zonder eten en ze kan nog niet praten..

Is er iemand mij helpen met goed advies om haar laten beter worden???

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Omar ibrahim

• Miles

sharing the article, and more importantly, your personal experience mindfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing when it’s better to de-escalate by taki https://vidmate.onl/download/ ng a time out are great tools. Appreciate you reading and sharing your story since I can certainly relate and I think others can to

• karichi

You should find a doctor for your child to stabilize his mind, he will definitely not be completely cured because my son also has this disease, the only thing that makes them psychologically stable, try to let him play some entertainment and thinking games like octordle because I find it effective, it's a skill game my doctor recommended to me

• Sarah

Down syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of an extra chromosome 21. It is characterized by developmental and intellectual disabilities, as well as certain physical features such as a small stature and upward slanting eyes. People with Down syndrome often require special educational and medical care throughout their lives, but bubble shooter with support, they can lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. The condition occurs in about 1 in 700 births.

• Peter

I'm not a doctor, but I can offer some general advice that might be helpful @ basketball stars

Consult a healthcare professional: Schedule an appointment with a doctor or a pediatrician who has experience working with children with Down syndrome.

Balanced diet: Ensure that your niece is receiving a balanced diet appropriate for her age and condition. 

Physical activity: Encourage regular physical activity appropriate for her abilities. Engaging in activities such as walking, swimming, or playing can help maintain a healthy weight and promote overall well-being.

• clamb

In addition to the details provided here run 3, I'll also introduce you online. This is a very nice list of the games I've played, which includes some of my all-time favorites and most well-known titles. another subject. Different games that I bet you'll like.